Take your cleaning anywhere a drill can go with the Pryme drill adapter. Works with any drill or tool that has a drill chuck.
- Includes adapter shaft, 2 nuts, and two washers
- 1/4" diameter shaft, 1/2" diameter thread
- 2.5" overall length
- 1.25" thread length
- Made with zinc plated steel for excellent durability
- Max RPM: 6,000
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Sanding, Drum, Buff, Buffing, Drill Attachment, Wheel Adapter, Adapter, Mandrel, Shank, Drill, Chuck
- Slide cleaning wheel onto adapter shaft with a washer on either side.
- Snug down nut, for extra security you can add the second nut.
- Slide adapter shaft fully into drill, securely fasten, and get cleaning!
- Use rough wheels to remove scratches, pits, or casting marks.
- The fine wheels wear quickly, so only use when giving your part a finishing shine.
- The wheels work best at high RPM, so turn your drill to the speed setting.
- Always sand or buff in the same direction, try to buff in the length of the part. Intersecting scratches do not look good.
- Use light pressure with the wheels or you'll wear them out prematurely. If you need to apply heavy pressure, you’ll need to go to a more aggressive wheel.
- In order to make the wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. The direction of the wheel should be spinning away from an edge and not towards it.
- To achieve a consistent brushed look on larger parts, finish by hand with a cleaning wheel off the drill, going in the same direction you were buffing in.
- Always wear a respirator and eye protection when using the wheels!
Not sure what wheel you need? Use the Wheel Guide