Update the master cylinder on your Suzuki RM125 or RM250 with a custom brake clevis. This clevis allows you to mount a new Honda rear brake master cylinder onto your 2001-2003 RM125 or RM250. The Honda master cylinder increases braking performance, and gets rid of the remote fluid reservoir while adding an updated look to your bike.
- CNC machined aluminum clevis
- Stainless steel clevis pin
- Available for 2001-2003 RM125 \ RM250 models
- Compatible with 2002-2022 Honda CR/CRF rear master cylinder only
- This clevis utilizes the stock Suzuki brake line, rear caliper, and brake pedal
Other things you'll need
- A 2002-2022 Honda CR/CRF rear master cylinder (Honda PN# 43500-KZ4-J43). You can find these from www.rockymountainatvmc.com, or ebay has good used ones for under $50.
- File or grinding wheel (some light filing on frame is required, see video for details)
- Common hand tools like screwdrivers and sockets
Does not include master cylinder, brake pedal, or brake line. This is the clevis and pin only.
Tags: Brake Conversion, Brake Adapter, Brake Arm, Bracket, CR125, CR250, CRF250, CRF450, RM125, RM250
Clevis fit great and was an awesome update for my 125 project bike. Cam is great guy and got the order out quick I appreciate the passion he has for the dirtbike community. Thanks again.
Great to hear the clevis worked well, thanks for the review Jeremiah! It means a lot to have your support!
Suzuki RM125 / RM250 Rear Brake Clevis (For Honda Brakes)
Thanks for your review Dennis!