Transform the front end of your Honda CR125, CR250, CR500, CRF250, or CRF450. This restyle kit allows you to mount a 2021-2022 CRF450 front fender and number plate to your stock triple clamps. The newer style number plate and fender is a huge upgrade in the looks department over the ancient looking 2000's style.
- Bracket for number plate (if necessary)
- All necessary mounting hardware (Only the 2000-2003 models come with special fender mounting hardware, the other years use OEM fender hardware)
- Aluminum Template for re drilling fender
- Clear vinyl fork protectors (for using a Cycra stadium plate)
- Bracket is made of thick stainless steel
- Will not rust or corrode
- Select your year and model above
Designed for OEM triple clamps, may not work with aftermarket triple clamps
Other things you'll need
- A 2021-2022 CRF450 front fender and number plate. You can use OEM or aftermarket brands like Cycra, UFO, or Acerbis. A Cycra stadium number plate is recommended since it fits the best, but you can use the OEM style with no problems. Make sure you buy the fender and number plate for the same year. For example, if you buy a 2021 CRF450 fender, get a 2021 CRF450 number plate to match. www.rockymountainatvmc.com has the best prices on plastics.
- 3/8" drill bit
- Common hand tools like screwdrivers and sockets
Tags: Re Style Bracket, Restyle Kit, Number Plate Bracket, Adapter Bracket, Update Kit, Update Bracket, Update Plastics, Update Front End