Transform the front end of your 1990-2009 Honda CR 125/250 or CRF 250/450. This restyle template allows you to mount a 2010-2022 CRF 250/450 front fender to your stock triple clamps. The newer style fender is a huge upgrade in the looks department over the ancient looking 1990's style.
- Template for re drilling fender
- Works with OEM and aftermarket fenders
- CNC machined from aluminum for precision
Other things you'll need
- A 2010-2022 CRF250/450 front fender. (You can use OEM or aftermarket brands like Cycra, UFO, or Acerbis.)
- 3/8" drill bit
- Common hand tools like screwdrivers and sockets
- A matching number plate is highly recommended so that way the fender and plate match with each other. The 2010-2022 number plate will need a bracket in order to mount onto your bike. Make sure you buy the fender and number plate for the same year. For example, if you buy a 2015 CRF250 fender, get a 2015 CRF250 number plate to match. www.rmatvmc.com has the best prices on plastics.
Tags: Re Style, Restyle Kit, Update Kit, Update Fender, Update Plastics, Update Front End, Fender Bracket
I ordered the fender template just to check it out and, wow, another quality piece from Pryme MX. The older paper template worked good but this is like hitting a homerun!! Made of thick aluminum so it's gonna' last and last. Comes with the Pryme Re Style Kit Instructions booklet.
A bit of advice is to use a 3/8" forstner bit for drilling your holes. They are much more forgiving when drilling next to existing holes. Also, drill straight and slow as the instructions state. Another benefit to the forstner bit is that it leaves a centered hole. If you wanted to you could start drilling with the forstner, change to a 1/8" bit and thru drill, then, if you have a drill press, set down a piece of wood, flip the fender over and finish drilling w/the forstner. You'll have nice & straight holes and, since you layed down a piece of wood, no blow out.
Thank you very much Cameron. Can't wait to order another Restyle kit for my '06 CRF450R.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review Robert! I'm happy to hear the template worked out well for you. It's always a pleasure doing business with you!