- 1/8" diameter shaft (designed to be used with a Dremel rotary tool)
- 1.75" long shaft
- Made with zinc plated steel for excellent durability
- Includes template for creating your own size wheels
- Template has 1", 1.5", 2", and 2.5" sizes
- Max RPM: 15,000
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Sanding, Drum, Dremel Attachment, Buff, Buffing, Wheel Adapter, Adapter, Mandrel, Shank, Template
Designed to be used on a Dremel rotary tool, or could be used on a drill as well. The best results will come with them on a Dremel.
The Dremel tool I recommend Click Here
Some cheaper alternatives:
Avid Rotary Tool Click Here
Tacklife Rotary Tool Click Here
Whenever you're doing any sort of grinding or sanding you'll want to use eye and respiratory protection. Trust me, you do not want to be breathing in metal particles!
A great product for protecting yourself is this respirator Click Here
Alternatively, this is also a great respirator to pair up with safety glasses Click Here
Use these filters with the previously mentioned respirators Click Here
If you're doing lots of buffing, I'd recommend getting some sort of ventilation like this exhaust fan that I use Click Here
And of course, always a good idea to wear gloves Click Here
- Make sure you have an 1/8" collet for your tool.
- Cut out desired wheel size from template, or mount pre cut wheel onto adapter.
- Install supplied washer on either side of wheel
- Slide adapter shaft fully into the tool, securely fasten, and get cleaning!
- Always sand or buff in the same direction, try to buff in the length of the part. Intersecting scratches do not look good.
- Use light pressure with the wheel or you'll wear it out prematurely. If you need to apply heavy pressure, you’ll need to go to a more aggressive wheel.
- In order to make the wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. The direction of the wheel should be spinning away from an edge and not towards it. Adjust the orientation of the part accordingly.
- To achieve a consistent brushed look on larger parts, follow up with a fine cleaning wheel by hand.
- Always wear a respirator and eye protection when using the wheels!
Not sure what wheel you need? Use the Wheel Guide
This is the piece I needed to get to those tight places that the pryme bench grinder wheels couldn't reach. Also used it to polish up motors without having to disassemble it, and it works great!