- How To Use
What Does It Do?
This hand sander makes it easy and simple to sand or buff parts by hand. Pairs with a cleaning pad or sandpaper.
A cleaning pad on this sander works well for cleaning and shining up metals such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, titanium, and others. Perfect for buffing off boot markings on frames and swingarms, or touching up previously finished parts. Attach sandpaper to this sander to smooth out scratches and scuffs in metal, plastics, or wood.
Hand sander only, no pads or discs are included.
Click on "Video" tab to see the sander in use.
- Available in 3", 5", and 6" sizes
- Pads or sandpaper are attached using a hook and loop style
How To Use
Buff by hand with this tool, no power tools needed.
- Attach pad or sandpaper onto hand sander.
- Remove as much grease, oil, and dirt as you can before buffing, so you’re not contaminating the pads or sandpaper.
- Try to buff evenly across the part so you don't end up with dips or low spots.
- Sand or buff in the same direction if you’re going for a brushed look. Intersecting scratches do not look good.
- Use only light pressure to medium during buffing or you'll wear out the pad or sandpaper prematurely. If you need to apply heavy pressure, you should go to a more aggressive pad or lower grit sandpaper.
- In order to make the pads or sandpaper last as long as possible, be careful around sharp edges.
- With cleaning pads, buff with a lubricant such as Maxima MPPL or WD40 to achieve a higher shine and smoother finish.
- With sandpaper, use soapy water while sanding for a smoother finish and to prevent clogging the sandpaper.
- Always wear a dust mask or respirator and eye protection while buffing!
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Buff, Buffing, Scotch Brite Wheel, Scotch Brite Pad, Abrasive Wheel, Abrasive Pad, Buffing Wheel, Buffing Pad, Sanding Pad, Scuff Pad, Scrub Pad
Tracking Information Tracking numbers will be uploaded to the order page and sent to your email inbox. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking page to show the most recent information.
We are not to be held responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or refunding/replacing packages in these scenarios. It is the customer's responsibility to file all shipping claims.
Returns We accept returns within 14 days after your item has been delivered. If 14 days have gone by since your item was delivered, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. To initiate a return please send us an email at email@example.com. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. The item must be unused / unworn and original tags attached. No returns allowed on sale/clearance items.
Refunds Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or Missing Refunds If you haven’t received a refund for your return yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Costs You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of your item. Additionally, the original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Exchanges If you need to exchange an item, please see our refund policy above and include exchange instructions with the return. We do not offer exchanges on out of stock items. If the item is out of stock then we will refund you instead. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs on exchanges.
Incorrect or Defected Item If we made a mistake with your order, please contact us at email@example.com. We will provide a return label if an exchange needs to be made. You must notify us within 14 days of delivery of any defects with the item. Any claims past 14 days will be considered wear and tear, and cannot be replaced.