- How To Use
Instead of scraping, grinding, or using nasty chemicals to remove stubborn decals and decal adhesive, erase it away with the Pryme Eraser Wheel.
- Erases away glue, adhesive, double sided tape, non-laminated decals, and residue without harming the metal or coating underneath.
- Great for removing swingarm graphics, old ORV and registration decals, upper fork graphics, pin striping on cars and boats, and any other type of glue or decal that is on a metal or glass surface.
- Do not use on plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber, or rubber parts.
- Can be safely used to remove glue or stickers on surfaces with paint, anodizing, powder coating, and cerakote, provided the coating is in good shape.
- 4" diameter x 5/8" wide
- 1/4" shaft size
- Best used with a drill (do not use on a die grinder).
- Max RPM: 4,000
-To make wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges
-Drill not included
-Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
- Thread supplied adapter onto rubber wheel, and insert shaft into drill at least 3/4".
- Make sure drill is spinning in the forward direction during use.
- Remove as much grease, oil, and dirt as you can from the part before using the wheel.
- On thin decals, turn the drill to the high speed setting and use light to moderate pressure.
- Start on the edge of the decal, since this will help peel the decal off.
- Thick decals with lamination (swingarm and fork decals) will usually peel off in one piece by hand, so give that a try before using the eraser wheel.
- Apply heat while removing thick decals to leave as little adhesive left behind.
- Use a lower speed setting on the drill while removing sticker adhesive.
- In order to make the wheels last as long as possible, be careful around sharp edges. The direction of the wheel should be spinning away from an edge and not towards it. Adjust the orientation of the part accordingly.
- Wear glasses and dust mask while using wheel, since rubber particles will be airborne.
This eraser really works!! Very happy with my purchase!
Thanks for the feedback on the wheel! Stoked to hear it's working well for you.