- How To Use
Bring your old parts back from the dead with a Pryme 2" cleaning wheel.
- Mounts on die grinder
- 2" diameter
- 1/4" shaft (best used with a die grinder, can be used on a high speed drill too)
- Available in 1" or 2" wide
- Comparable to 400 grit sandpaper
- Cleans and brightens metals such as aluminum, steels, titanium, brass, and others. (steel and brass must be coated afterwards to prevent rust and corrosion)
- Perfect for cleaning parts like crankcases, clutch covers, triple clamps, and linkage pieces, 2" wide works great on swingarms and frames
- Achieves a brushed type finish, use the Flap Wheels for scratch removal and shaping
- Also great for paint preparation
- Max RPM: 25,000
- Sold individually or in a pack of 3 or 5 to save you some cash!
Click on "Video" tab to see the wheel in use.
-Die grinder not included
-Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while buffing!
Use a Flap Wheel for more aggressive sanding.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Sanding, Drum, Dremel Attachment, Buff, Buffing
This wheel is designed to be used on an air die grinder, or could be used on a drill as well. The best results will come with it on a die grinder.
Recommended Die Grinders
Ingersoll Rand Grinder Click Here
Neiko Grinder Click Here
If you don't have an air compressor, here is a good electric die grinder Click Here
Whenever you're doing any sort of grinding or sanding you'll want to use eye and respiratory protection. Trust us, you do not want to be breathing in metal particles! At the bare minimum, wear a dust mask and glasses.
A great product for protecting yourself is this respirator Click Here
Alternatively, this is also a great respirator to pair up with safety glasses Click Here
Use these filters with the previously mentioned respirators Click Here
If you're doing lots of buffing, it's recommended to get some sort of ventilation like this exhaust fan that we use Click Here
- Slide the shaft of the wheel into the tool at least 3/4” deep and tighten lock nut.
- Remove as much grease, oil, and dirt as you can before using the wheels, so you’re not contaminating them.
- Sand or buff in the same direction if you’re going for a brushed look. Intersecting scratches do not look good.
- Try to buff evenly across the part so you don't end up with dips or low spots.
- Use light pressure with the wheel or you'll wear it out prematurely. If you need to apply heavy pressure, you should go to a more aggressive wheel. Refer to buffing chart below.
- Applying a lubricant such as WD40 or Maxima MPPL to the part during sanding will help acheive a smoother finish.
- In order to make the wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. The direction of the wheel should be spinning away from an edge and not towards it. Adjust the orientation of the part accordingly.
- Refer to the buffing chart below for the proper wheels to use with each metal type, as well as the steps to achieve the desired finish.
- If you have problems achieving a good finish, refer to the troubleshooting guide below.
- Always wear a dust mask or respirator and eye protection while buffing!
- A clear ceramic coating will protect your part after buffing.
- Steel and magnesium parts must be protected with a coating, bare steel will rust quickly and magnesium corrodes in a matter of hours. Stainless steel and aluminum can be left bare without corrosion issues, as long as you keep the parts clean and out of the weather during storage.
- To achieve a consistent brushed look on larger parts, finish it by hand with a hand pad, going in the same direction you were buffing in.
Tracking Information Tracking numbers will be uploaded to the order page and sent to your email inbox. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking page to show the most recent information.
We are not to be held responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or refunding/replacing packages in these scenarios. It is the customer's responsibility to file all shipping claims.
Returns We accept returns within 14 days after your item has been delivered. If 14 days have gone by since your item was delivered, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. To initiate a return please send us an email at email@example.com. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. The item must be unused / unworn and original tags attached. No returns allowed on sale/clearance items.
Refunds Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or Missing Refunds If you haven’t received a refund for your return yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Costs You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of your item. Additionally, the original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Exchanges If you need to exchange an item, please see our refund policy above and include exchange instructions with the return. We do not offer exchanges on out of stock items. If the item is out of stock then we will refund you instead. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs on exchanges.
Incorrect or Defected Item If we made a mistake with your order, please contact us at email@example.com. We will provide a return label if an exchange needs to be made. You must notify us within 14 days of delivery of any defects with the item. Any claims past 14 days will be considered wear and tear, and cannot be replaced.
Exactly what I needed. Fast delivery. Easy ordering. Great packaging.
Thanks for your feedback David! Your support of Pryme is greatly valued.
Awesome products great service thanks
Thanks for the great review Mike! Happy to hear the products are working well for you. Your business is much appreciated!
I’ve received a lot of packages. Nicely packed packages and not so nicely packed parcels. This is by far the best absolute most awesome package I’ve received. I got lucky and they sent me a buck. The wheels work fast and end result looks amazing. Thank you Cam!
Your feedback is much appreciated Thomas! It means a lot to get positive remarks like this. Thanks for supporting Pryme, looking forward to doing business with you again in the future!
Item work great! Great value for the money. Thank you
Thank you for the great review John! Your business is greatly valued.
I have ordered many products from Cam for the last 5 years and they have been nothing but top quality!
Your feedback is greatly appreciated Scott! Thanks for supporting Pryme all these years!