Mini Cleaning Wheel Instructions
- Push mounting screw through center hole
- Thread onto adapter shaft, and snug up the screw
- Slide adapter shaft fully into the tool, securely fasten, and get cleaning!
- Use rough wheels to remove scratches, pits, or casting marks.
- The fine wheels wear quickly, so only use when giving your part a finishing shine.
- Always sand or buff in the same direction, try to buff in the length of the part. Intersecting scratches do not look good.
- Use light pressure with the wheels or you'll wear them out prematurely. If you need to apply heavy pressure, you’ll need to go to a more aggressive wheel.
- In order to make the wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. The direction of the wheel should be spinning away from an edge and not towards it.
- To achieve a consistent brushed look on larger parts, finish by hand with larger cleaning wheel or hand pad, going in the same direction you were buffing in.
- Always wear a respirator and eye protection when using the wheels!
If you have any questions while using the wheels, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com. I would love to hear your review of the wheels; you can share your thoughts and pictures on the product page at prymemx.com.