Get rid of that ugly yellow (or worse, brown) shock bumper that comes standard on your shock. As I was building the shock for my personal bike, I looked around and could not find any bumpers that weren't some dorky color. So I decided to start selling them to you guys who have run into the same issue.
- 2001-2007 Honda CR125R
- Color will not fade, chip, or wear off
- Color is present all the way through (see picture of bumper cut in half)
- Rubber is extremely durable, will not deteriorate or crack
- Made in Japan
Other Models Available:
- 1993-2002 CR250, Click Here
- 2003-2007 CR250 and CRF250/450, Click Here
- 1993-2000 CR125 and CR500, Click Here
Keep in mind, your shock will need to be taken apart to install the bumper. You cannot remove the shock clevis without having to bleed the shock again. It is best to install the new bumper during a shock rebuild or re-valve.
Watch video below to see how the bumper is installed.