The Pryme cleaning wheel 2 pack includes (1) fine grade 6 inch wheel and (1) rough grade 6 inch wheel.
- Use rough wheel for material removal and shaping, for a final finish use the fine wheel
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- For best results, use on 1/2 HP+ buffer or bench grinder. Can be used on a drill with decent results too
- Stack the wheels on buffer for a wider path, more consistent results, and longer life of the wheels
- Made in USA
Fine Wheel Specs:
Aluminum stains and loses it's brilliant finish over time. Restore and keep up on that shine with the fine grade cleaning wheel.
- Comparable to 400 grit sandpaper
- 6" diameter x 3/8" thick x 1/2" arbor hole (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts)
Rough Wheel Specs:
For those of you looking to do some shaping and material removal, the rough grade wheel is the ticket! Whether your goal is to smooth out casting texture on aluminum, or removal of rust or paint, look no further than the rough grade cleaning wheel.
- Comparable to 120 grit sandpaper
- 6" diameter x 7/16" thick x 1/2" arbor hole (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts)
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
-Not sure what buffing machine to use the wheels on? Refer to this guide
Check out the videos below of the wheels working their magic.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Buff, Buffing