Pro X Clutch Cable
Get your clutch lever working as smooth as ever with a Pro X clutch cable. Built with top notch materials and designed to last, you will not be disappointed with this cable.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Black PVC outer jacket for exceptional flexibility and durability
- Steel inner casing that is tightly coiled for low compression
- A pre lubricated nylon inner sleeve guarantees smooth operation and long life
- Wire ends are built for superior resistance from pulling apart
- Built to the correct length with all necessary mounting parts to make for an easy installation
Please select your year, make, and model above. If your machine is not listed, unfortunately we don't carry the part for your bike.
Image may not be an exact representation of part, but you will receive the correct part for your bike.
It is recommended that installation of this part is done by an experienced or certified mechanic. There will be no refunds or replacements on parts that have failed due to incorrect installation. If you are not comfortable with installing this part yourself, please take it to a trusted mechanic.
This part fits exactly like an OEM part. For torque specifications and exact steps to install, please refer to an OEM service manual. Another helpful resource is YouTube videos, you can refer to Cameron's YouTube channel here.
Tools that will assist you in installation can be found here:
Pro X parts are manufactured to the highest quality standards at state of the art manufacturing facilities around the world, such as Europe, USA, and Asia. These include reputable factories that manufacture OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts for leading motorcycle brands. Every single Pro X component is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.