For those of you looking to do some shaping and material removal, this is the ticket! Whether your goal is to smooth out casting texture on aluminum, or removal of rust or paint, look no further than the rough grade cleaning wheel. After using this wheel you'll want to buff out everything in sight, so I'd recommend grabbing a few wheels for safe measure.
- Works best for material removal and shaping, for final finish purchase the Pryme Fine Cleaning Wheel
- Comparable to 120 grit sandpaper
- 8" diameter x 7/16" thick x 1/2" arbor hole
- Can be used on aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- For best results, use on 1/2 HP+ buffer or bench grinder. Can be used on a drill with decent results too
- Stack the wheels on buffer for a wider path, more consistent results, and longer life of the wheels
- To make wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges
- Sold individually or in a pack of 3
- Cleaning wheel only
- Made in the USA
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
-Not sure what buffing machine to use the wheels on? Refer to this guide
Check out the video below of the wheel in action.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Buff, Buffing