- About Pro X Parts
Tired of frequent chain adjustments? Pro X solves that problem once and for all with their top notch drive chain that is manufactured by the leading chain factory in Japan using only the highest grade Japanese steel. You will not be disappointed.
This chain is a 420 pitch and 130 links long, and includes master link and clip. This is a non sealed or non o-ring chain.
- Chains are pre-stressed and pre-stretched to reduce initial chain stretch
- Rollers and plates are shot peened and heat treated to offer an incredible tensile strength in combination with low friction and high wear resistance
- Pins feature an exclusive pin treatment providing an extremely hard outside coating
- Inner plates are designed in a specific shape allowing less material to be used which in combination with the unique lightening holes results in a 3% overall lighter chain without compromising tensile strength
- Pins are also heavy press fitted and are quad staked riveted for an ultra-strong connection
- Weight of 100 link chain: 33 oz
- Made in Japan
420 chains come standard on many mini bikes under 150cc. 420 is the pitch of the chain, or the distance between the drive links. Please see the "Fitment" tab for a list of specific motorcycles that come standard with a 420 size chain.
You must trim this chain to length, it will be too long out of the box. This is a standard procedure on every chain. Use a chain breaker tool to shorten the chain, which can be done in a matter of minutes.
Motorcycles that come stock with a 420 chain include:
It is recommended that installation of this part is done by an experienced or certified mechanic. There will be no refunds or replacements on parts that have failed due to incorrect installation. If you are not comfortable with installing this part yourself, please take it to a trusted mechanic.
This part fits exactly like an OEM part. For torque specifications and exact steps to install, please refer to an OEM service manual. Another helpful resource is YouTube videos, you can refer to Cameron's YouTube channel here.
Tools that will assist you in installation can be found here:
Pro X parts are manufactured to the highest quality standards at state of the art manufacturing facilities around the world, such as Europe, USA, and Asia. These include reputable factories that manufacture OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts for leading motorcycle brands. Every single Pro X component is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.