Pro X Lower Shock Bearing Kit
Come across a loose or rusted lower shock bearing? To your rescue is the Pro X bearing and seal kit. These are some of the most trusted parts available, and at a good price as well.
Includes the necessary bearing, seals, pin, or collars to get your lower shock bearing working tight and smooth again. Does not include upper shock bearing.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Needle bearings are heat treated and manufactured with precision to ensure smooth operation and a long life
- Pins are case hardened and plated to prevent wear and corrosion
- With this kit, you will eliminate any play or slop in the lower shock
- Top quality seals work to retain grease and keep out water and dirt
- Installs exactly like OEM parts
Please select your year, make, and model above. If your machine is not listed, unfortunately we don't carry the part for your bike.
Image may not be an exact representation of part, but you will receive the correct part for your bike.
It is recommended that installation of this part is done by an experienced or certified mechanic. There will be no refunds or replacements on parts that have failed due to incorrect installation. If you are not comfortable with installing this part yourself, please take it to a trusted mechanic.
This part fits exactly like an OEM part. For torque specifications and exact steps to install, please refer to an OEM service manual. Another helpful resource is YouTube videos, you can refer to Cameron's YouTube channel here.
Tools that will assist you in installation can be found here:
Pro X parts are manufactured to the highest quality standards at state of the art manufacturing facilities around the world, such as Europe, USA, and Asia. These include reputable factories that manufacture OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts for leading motorcycle brands. Every single Pro X component is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.