Transform the front end of your Honda CR125, CR250, CRF250, or CRF450. This restyle kit allows you to mount a 2017-2020 CRF450 front fender and number plate to your stock triple clamps. The newer style number plate and fender is a huge upgrade in the looks department over the ancient looking 2000's style.
- Bracket for number plate
- High quality zinc plated hardware (includes shoulder bolts for number plate)
- Aluminum Template for re drilling fender
- Clear vinyl fork protectors (if using a Cycra stadium plate)
- Bracket is made of thick stainless steel
- Will not rust or corrode
- Select your year and model above
Designed for OEM triple clamps, may not work with aftermarket triple clamps
Other things you'll need
- A 2017-2020 CRF450 front fender and number plate. You can use OEM or aftermarket brands like Cycra, UFO, or Acerbis. A Cycra stadium number plate is recommended since it fits the best, but you can use the OEM style with no problems. Make sure you buy the fender and number plate for the same year. For example, if you buy a 2018 CRF450 fender, get a 2018 CRF450 number plate to match. www.rockymountainatvmc.com has the best prices on plastics. It is possible to mount a 2010-2016 CRF450 fender and number plate with this kit, but there will be a small gap between the fender and number plate. The 2017-2020 style fits perfectly.
- 3/8" drill bit
- Common hand tools like screwdrivers and sockets
Video of Installation
Tags: Re Style Bracket, Restyle Kit, Number Plate Bracket, Adapter Bracket, Update Kit, Update Bracket, Update Plastics, Update Front End
I bought this restyle kit for my 2007 CRF250R. I thought the stock front fender and number plate were a little lame looking, so I bought this restyle kit along with a 2019 number plate and fender. It looks incredible to say the least. The customer service was absolutely perfect too! I included pictures of the before and after.
Wow that's a night and day difference! Thanks for sharing those pictures Clay! Happy to see it worked out great for you.
Quality products. Found Cam on YouTube some years ago and have been following all the awesome builds! Keep it up
Thanks for your review Dylan! I appreciate your business and support of the channel!
After using several Pryme MX Re-Style kits, it's a guaranteed fact that this is the only way to do this swap properly.
-Parts have a high end finish & solid construction without being heavy or bulky
-All hardware included
-Simple bolt on part w/ no modification to machine required
-Upgraded kit with thoughtful accessories such as "sticker" strips for those installing a Cycra Stadium Plate (stickers protect your fork tunes from marring at # plate mounting points)
-Massive update for your bike in the looks department for next to nothing in cost
You need one. Buy it. Why are you still reading this?
You can see this Pryme MX Re-Style kit in action via our YouTube channel & aboard our 2003 CR250 Build "#T1000" below.
Charles // mXrevival
Always a pleasure hearing your feedback Charles! It's an honor to have your trust in the products. Looking forward to seeing T1000 come together, been keeping up with every step of the build. You certainly have an eye for perfection my man!
Everything fit great and the template was very easy to use and straight to the point. Id highly recommend this product to anyone!
I'm thrilled to hear that Frank, thanks for sharing your review! Your business is greatly appreciated!