Restore and keep up on that shine with a Pryme 1 inch cleaning wheel.
- Perfect for cleaning in tight areas or inside of a tube bore
- Achieves a brushed type finish, use the Flap Wheels for scratch removal and shaping
- These wheels do wear out quite fast, so only use it in tight areas and crevices. Use a larger wheel for more open surfaces
- Comparable to 320 grit sandpaper
- 1" diameter x 3/8" wide x 1/8" shaft (best used on a Dremel tool, but could be used on a drill with decent results)
- Optimal RPM: 7,500
- Max RPM: 20,000
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- Sold individually, or in packs of 3 and 10
- Made in the USA
-To make wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. Use flap wheel for more aggressive removal, and cleaning wheel for smooth finish.
-Dremel not included
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
-Not sure what wheel you need? Use the Wheel Chart
-Refer to the Buffing Machine Guide for info on what machine/tool you'll need for these wheels
Check out the video below of the wheels in action.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Sanding, Dremel Attachment, Drum, Buff, Buffing