The Pryme cleaning wheel pack includes (1) fine grade 8" wheel and (1) rough grade 8" wheel.
- Use the rough wheel for scratch removal and aggressive sanding, use the fine wheel for a brushed type finish
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- For best results, use on 1/2 HP+ buffer or bench grinder. Can be used on a drill with decent results too
- Stack the wheels on buffer for a wider path, more consistent results, and longer life of the wheels
- Made in USA
Fine Wheel Specs:
Restore and keep up on that shine with the Pryme fine grade wheel. Achieves a brushed type finish.
- Comparable to 400 grit sandpaper
- 8" diameter x 3/8" thick x 1/2" arbor hole (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts)
Rough Wheel Specs:
For those of you looking to smooth out scratches, scrapes, or casting lines, the Pryme rough grade wheel is the ticket! Also works great for removal of rust, corrosion, and paint.
- Comparable to 120 grit sandpaper
- 8" diameter x 7/16" thick x 1/2" arbor hole (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts)
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
Check out the videos below of the wheels working their magic.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Buff, Buffing