Removing scratches and scrapes has never been easier! If you're going for a custom look, the Pryme flap wheel works great for sanding away casting lines too.
- Best used for removing scratches or scrapes, and blending in casting marks
- Leaves behind a brushed look, can be further finished with Pryme Cleaning Wheels
- Offered in 120 grit and 240 grit (use 120 for sanding out scratches and 240 for a smoother finish)
- 6" diameter x 1" wide (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts)
- Max RPM: 5700
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results too
- For best results, use on 1/2 HP+ buffer or bench grinder
- Includes flap wheel and shaft adapters
- Sold individually or in a pack of 3
- Made in the USA
This wheel is similar to the fiber flap wheel, but the difference is that this wheel sands more aggressively due to having more sandpaper flaps, and also lasts a bit longer, but alternatively does not give as consistent of a finish as the fiber wheel does. The fiber flap wheel is more flexible and conforms to rounded edges better than the traditional flap wheel. Use the traditional wheel when you need to remove deep scratches and scrapes, and use the fiber flap wheel where a more consistent brushed finish is desired.