Will be back in stock on 3/12/2020.
Restore and keep up on that shine with a Pryme fine point cleaning wheel.
- Perfect for cleaning in tight areas or inside of a tube bore
- Achieves a brushed type finish, use the Flap Wheels for scratch removal and shaping
- Cleans the surface with very little material removal
- Comparable to 180 grit sandpaper
- Only use in tight areas and crevices, use a larger wheel for more open surfaces
- 3/8" diameter x 3/4" long tip x 1/8" shaft (best used on a Dremel tool, but could be used on a drill with decent results)
- Max RPM: 64,000
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- Made of silicon carbide material
- Sold individually, or in packs of 3 and 10
- Made in the USA
-To make wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges. Use flap wheel for more aggressive removal, and cleaning wheel for smooth finish.
-Dremel not included
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
-Not sure what wheel you need? Use the Wheel Chart
-Refer to the Buffing Machine Guide for info on what machine/tool you'll need for these wheels
Check out the video below of the wheels in action.
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Sanding, Dremel Attachment, Drum, Buff, Buffing