For those of you looking to smooth out scratches, scrapes, or casting lines, the Pryme rough grade wheel is the ticket! Also works great for removal of rust, corrosion, and paint. After using this wheel you'll want to buff out everything in sight, so I'd recommend grabbing a few wheels for safe measure.
- Comparable to 120 grit sandpaper
- 6" diameter x 7/16" thick x 1/2" arbor hole
- Can be used on aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results
- For best results, use on 1/2 HP+ buffer or bench grinder. Can be used on a drill with decent results too
- Works best for scratch removal and aggressive sanding, for final finish use the Pryme Fine Cleaning Wheel
- Stack the wheels on buffer for a wider path, more consistent results, and longer life of the wheels
- To make wheels last as long as possible, stay away from sharp edges
- Sold individually or in a pack of 3, 5, or 10
- Cleaning wheel only
- Made in the USA
-Always wear a respirator and proper eye protection while using wheels!
Tags: Cleaning, Pad, Wheel, Scuff, Scotch, Abrasive, Buff, Buffing